Acunetix has released a major upgrade to its industry leading web vulnerability scanner. Acunetix Version 10 is now available!
Here’s what’s new in Acunetix Version 10
New in Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner v10
- ‘Login Sequence Recorder’ has been re-engineered from the ground-up to allow restricted areas to be scanned entirely automatically.
- Now tests for over 1200 WordPress-specific vulnerabilities in the WordPress core and plugins.
- Acunetix WVS Crawl data can be augmented using the output of: Fiddler .saz files, Burp Suite saved items, Burp Suite state files, HTTP Archive (.har) files, Acunetix HTTP Sniffer logs, Selenium IDE Scripts.
- Improved support for Java Frameworks (Java Server Faces (JSF), Spring and Struts) and Ruby on Rails.
- Increased web services support for web applications which make use of WSDL based web-services, Microsoft WCF-based web services and RESTful web services.
- Ships with a malware URL detection service, which is used to analyse all the external links found during a scan against a constantly updated database of Malware and Phishing URLs. Read the Press Release.
Alliance’s Security Engineers stay up to date on all the latest versions and can help you learn about all the new features!